Moderator  photo 168509_840360_t_zps98b03bf1.jpg fanofthereds's Avatar

Default Mystery Tackle Box(Bass)

Hey all, I have decided to try my hand at videos, and my first attmept is doing an unboxing for Mystery Tackle Box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqpnW5t_uxM

Let me know what you think and how I can stop looking like a tool.
    There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

Even if you've been fishing for three hours and haven't gotten anything except poison ivy and sunburn, you're still better off than the worm.

Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn.

Find more about Weather in San Francisco, CA
    Click for weather forecast

Executive Administrator/Owner PaJNS's Avatar

Good Job..Volume a tad low.

I NEVER lied about the size of the Fish I caught....I just remember them being BIGGER!

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
    Spread the WORD!!

Find more about Weather in Butler, PA

Thumbs up

Great job (I think) Fan. My volume isn't working so I had no audio but it looked like you did a fine evaluation. Keep it up.
    "Channels are cool, but Flatheads rule!"
    ~Outdoor-Fishing Pro Staff~A.C.C.A.~BoatU.S.~N.R.A.~

Yeah, my knock off GoPro(SJ4000) doesn't have the greatest mic. And no way of attaching an external mic either. I may have to do a separate mic for recording or do voiceover during editing.
    There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

Even if you've been fishing for three hours and haven't gotten anything except poison ivy and sunburn, you're still better off than the worm.

Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn.

My problem is with my computer. Something has happened where the volume at full is barely audible.

Newest Mystery Tackle Box unboxing.

https://youtu.be/KRyUhS-Bvqc

Check me out and as always, I'd love some feedback.

Thanks for the review Fan. I have a new computer and I can hear now. Your volume is rather low. Perhaps you could pretend you're speaking to a conference room full of people and speak loud enough for the folks in the 20th row to hear you. LOL

Yeah, I was worried about the one from last night. The microphone on my camera isn't the best and it was also late(had done some night fishing before I came home and did my review), so I was being careful to not be too loud for the family who were in bed.

My future vids should have a better sound.

My Mystery Tackle Box came really late this month. It arrived on the 22nd. Also, it was the box most everyone else got back in January. I know this, because my Dibble Digest was from January, not April.

Second month in a row I didn't get the current month's box. Going to try Lucky Tackle Box next month, and compare the two.

Nice review Fan. Volume is good and video is clear. Good job.