Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Moderator  photo 168509_840360_t_zps98b03bf1.jpg fanofthereds's Avatar

I have to buddy. But I know his pond and unfortunately that isn't the case there. His dam broke a few years back and he lost all of his fish. He catches some smalls in his other pond and transplants them, but until they have time to grow, a 2lber is a rare find.
    There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

Even if you've been fishing for three hours and haven't gotten anything except poison ivy and sunburn, you're still better off than the worm.

Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn.

Find more about Weather in San Francisco, CA
    Click for weather forecast

Got out finally did some lake fishing and some river. Nothing big just some stocked trout and some large mouth. Cant wait to get the boat out to go after some bigger 1s.
    If your a fisherman and know what it is like to go fishing. Then you know what it is like to get HOOKED...
    Weather it's just like Fishing.........
    You never step in the same creek twice......

Whats snow been fishing all year fresh and salt
    Boatless Fisherman
    There is a reason it's called fishing and not catching.
    I have to admit that I am a FISHAHOLIC.
    I,m a man and I can do anything I want, I want to go fishing!! (is that ok with you dear?)

I just fished from Thursday through Sunday in the FCC6 tournament on Bartlett Lake Arizona. Was extremely inclement weather. Nice during the day with overcast sky and temps in the 70's but overnight was gale force winds, thunderstorms and intermittent showers all 3 nights. Caught a channel and flathead catfish but before the starting time of the tournament!
    "Channels are cool, but Flatheads rule!"
    ~Outdoor-Fishing Pro Staff~A.C.C.A.~BoatU.S.~N.R.A.~

Its a great start of summer. Fishing been great so far. Got my first palomino trout. My bro with his first 2 muskies. And more to come.
    If your a fisherman and know what it is like to go fishing. Then you know what it is like to get HOOKED...
    Weather it's just like Fishing.........
    You never step in the same creek twice......

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234