Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

bumping this up summer of 16 is starting. anyone get out to cure their cabin fever.
    If your a fisherman and know what it is like to go fishing. Then you know what it is like to get HOOKED...
    Weather it's just like Fishing.........
    You never step in the same creek twice......

I'm going to Canyon Lake for my annual birthday trip in 12 days.
    "Channels are cool, but Flatheads rule!"
    ~Outdoor-Fishing Pro Staff~A.C.C.A.~BoatU.S.~N.R.A.~

That will be a good way to get rid of that cabin fever. Weather was great this past week to get out but ive been so busy. now the weather is back to cold and wanted to do some fishing. im hoping next week i get some time off to go.
    If your a fisherman and know what it is like to go fishing. Then you know what it is like to get HOOKED...

Executive Administrator/Owner PaJNS's Avatar

Opening of Trout in PA April 16th. I am sure I will have a Video and some pics to post. Heading to Tionesta for the opener. Missed last years opener.....1st opener I missed in close to 50 years.
    I NEVER lied about the size of the Fish I caught....I just remember them being BIGGER!

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
    Spread the WORD!!

Find more about Weather in Butler, PA
    Click for weather forecast

Been running up to the Maumee River for walleye on the weekends. That place is unreal! Limits everyday plus foul hooked fish an catch n release. So many fish, and its early!

Pajns I usually go to tionesta the second week to fish it but havent done it in a couple years now. Tionesta is like my second home. haha a lot of great fishing to be done up there.

Quote Originally Posted by XtopwaterkingX View Post
    Been running up to the Maumee River for walleye on the weekends. That place is unreal! Limits everyday plus foul hooked fish an catch n release. So many fish, and its early!
    Sounds like your on the hot spot some guys up my way are complaining saying their having no luck this year with them. A lot of people are saying its the weather.

Friday was a good day all over for us, mostly Orleans, towpath, an fort meigs. Saturday was slower for us at first with the cold. 4 fish all day from the fort to schroaders, till the last 1.5 hrs where we made a move back to the fort an must have hooked 30 fish total an finished our 4 man limit. Sunday morn we started at schroaders an got a 2 man limit by 10. Went with smaller jig heads an smaller grubs an banged em. Headed back Thursday night haha

Moderator  photo 168509_840360_t_zps98b03bf1.jpg fanofthereds's Avatar

Got out tonight for a little night fishing on a buddies pond. Good times and a decent keeper. 16" and 1lb 12oz.

Not bad for his little pond.
    There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

Even if you've been fishing for three hours and haven't gotten anything except poison ivy and sunburn, you're still better off than the worm.

Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn.

Find more about Weather in San Francisco, CA
    Click for weather forecast

Ive got some really nice bass out of some small ponds. Its funny how you never know what can be in a small puddle haha.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast