Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ben a while.

It's nine foot fiberglass (somewhat translucent) 10-30 lb. test. It was $41.00, but I'm sure you can get them cheaper. The place I bought it at are high on their prices.

There are 3 or 4 utube video's on the glowstik. From the video's I gather it comes in 7', 9', and 10' (surf) spinning versions as well as baitcasters models.

Thats neat. their starting to make glow in the dark rods. Looks great for night time fishing. Now you wont have to use bells. haha
    If your a fisherman and know what it is like to go fishing. Then you know what it is like to get HOOKED...
    Weather it's just like Fishing.........
    You never step in the same creek twice......

Been a while for me too!
    Having both foot and knee surgery last year after fighting the problem for over a year, no line wetting has been done. The steelhead fishing is picking up and we hope to hit our favorite spot, that is on warm days when our guides won't freeze up.

Zilch

Haven't been on much either. Lungs are about shot making it hard to even get near the water let alone fish.
    O(n the glow in the dark rods, I used to make my own rods out of Whip CB antennas. Would use the glow in the dark paint on the tip.

What a neat idea. How do you get that in your house, haha.

I have been gone for awhile also. Photography, The Knights of Columbus and my dog have kept me busy.

Here is my newest photos published in Idaho. The cover and three inside.

Nice!

I went on my last fishing trip for a while this weekend. I'm going back to Pennsylvania next week to visit my ailing mother. Then I expect a call any day from the VA about scheduling surgery on my left hand/wrist for severe carpal tunnel injury. After recuperation and therapy I'm working my fishing club's next tournament so I won't be doing and real fishing then either. That will be July31, August 1, and 2. So it looks like later in August will be my next official fishing trip.
    "Channels are cool, but Flatheads rule!"
    ~Outdoor-Fishing Pro Staff~A.C.C.A.~BoatU.S.~N.R.A.~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12