Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ben a while.

Smile Ben a while.

Not new here but it has ben so long that I feel like a stranger. Just haven't been on line so much recently.
    Anyway, I hope all of you have been doing well and the fish cooperative.

Allen

It is very quiet here lately Allen.
    Hey our Flat Cat Classic 5 tournament is scheduled for May 1,2,&3 if you feel the urge to come and fish for or just see the weigh in of some truly large fish. To be held at Bartlett Lake.
    "Channels are cool, but Flatheads rule!"
    ~Outdoor-Fishing Pro Staff~A.C.C.A.~BoatU.S.~N.R.A.~

That is a heck of an idea, I will have to keep that in mind.

Thanks Allen

I hear you Allen. I fell off the face of the earth for a while. I hope to be back in action. BTW is OF doing the Bassmaster Fantasy Fishing this year? I poked around this morning but didn't see one since last year.
    Hoss, anonymously

Hey Fellers been awhile for me too ! Seems I'm going 90 miles an hour at work and winter brrrrr!, Hope all is well with my O.F brothers and sisters ,been fishing the last couple of weekends so I got my fix even if it was river rainbow trout C'mon spring!
    Most of my lures catch more fishermen than fish !!!

Fishing is God's way of saying he loves us!

Wishing I was Fishing

Quote Originally Posted by hossinonimus View Post
    I hear you Allen. I fell off the face of the earth for a while. I hope to be back in action. BTW is OF doing the Bassmaster Fantasy Fishing this year? I poked around this morning but didn't see one since last year.
    I have no idea as to the status of the fantasy fishing game. Seems that the vast majority of O-F activity takes place on facebook now. I prefer to post here as I don't necessarily want the whole world to read my posts. Hard to believe that online forums are now "old school"!

Quote Originally Posted by bass or bass? View Post
    Seems that the vast majority of O-F activity takes place on facebook now. I prefer to post here as I don't necessarily want the whole world to read my posts. Hard to believe that online forums are now "old school"!

So thats y the board is slow. I thought everybody was to busy fishing.. haha I agree b or b dont care to post on facebook i still prefer the forums. Still come on to check out whats new but being locked up for winter just dont have much to post right now.
    If your a fisherman and know what it is like to go fishing. Then you know what it is like to get HOOKED...
    Weather it's just like Fishing.........
    You never step in the same creek twice......

Executive Administrator/Owner PaJNS's Avatar

Forums will always be around. I know this one will. Just because some don't visit as often doesn't mean this forum will ever stop. This is YOUR Place to Talk Fishing. Many people use many avenues of Social Media today. Just Like some Target Bass...others Trout.....Catfish...etc. Some only choose to use Forums and some only choose to use Facebook or use YouTube. Just a FYI......ALL see everything that is posted here and also many forums. It just so happens here unless your a Member you can not reply. There will be No Bass league do to many reasons that I do not wish to post about.
    I NEVER lied about the size of the Fish I caught....I just remember them being BIGGER!

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
    Spread the WORD!!

Find more about Weather in Butler, PA
    Click for weather forecast

I picked up a Berkley Glowstik Medium heavy spinning rod recently. When I got it home I was pleasantly surprised it not only glowed but took three AAA batteries in the butt and lights up with a blue light the whole length of the rod. I plan to mount an Okuma baitrunner on it for midnight catfish.

Quote Originally Posted by Pike Bait View Post
    I picked up a Berkley Glowstik Medium heavy spinning rod recently. When I got it home I was pleasantly surprised it not only glowed but took three AAA batteries in the butt and lights up with a blue light the whole length of the rod. I plan to mount an Okuma baitrunner on it for midnight catfish.
    Now that is cool. I'll have to look into those myself. Are they fiberglass or graphite? What is the price?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast