+ Reply to Thread

Default ALL MEMBERS...Donation request for PaJNS' family...

I believe we all now know that John's grandson passed away tragically yesterday. I would like to take up a donation from any member so that we may pass it on to the family. You can send me any amount to my Paypal account, if that is what you choose to do. All donations will be kept private. In lieu of sending flowers, I think it would be best to pass on the monies collected directly to the family. If anyone has an issue with that, please let me know.

To respect the family, I choose not to get into any particulars on what happened. However, I will convey all condolences to the family. Also, I will let everyone know once arrangements have been made.

My Paypal address is schatzfan15@yahoo.com. Please send me a PM if you send anything!

THANK YOU!!!

Espyville Outdoors
    1545 State Hwy. 285
    Espyville, PA 16424

Port Trevorton Pa

wish i could send something but i havent worked in a month but my thoughts and prayers go out to john's whole familly

Arrangements are as follows:

Viewing is at the Mantini Funeral Home, 701 6th Ave., Ford City, PA...on Wednesday, 2-4 PM and 7-9 PM.

Pauline , Carson M. 2
    New Kensington
    Carson Michael Pauline, 2, of New Kensington, died Sunday, Feb. 9, 2014, at Allegheny Valley Hospital. He was born July 20, 2011, in Pittsburgh, a son of Jeffrey Pauline and Kimberly Klukan Pauline. He loved his twin sister, Ramona, playing with his dog, Ginger, trains and he would light up a room. In addition to his parents and sister, survivors include his maternal grandparents, Becky Roberts, of Ford City; grandfather, James and Jenny Klukan, of Canfield, Ohio; great-grandmother, Jeane Roberts, of Washington, Pa.; paternal grandparents, Jeffrey and Diana Pauline, of Ford City, and Lisa and John Sobkiewicz of Saxonburg; and great-grandmother, Twila Anthony, of Ford City. Visitation from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at MANTINI FUNERAL HOME INC., Ford City. Additional visitation from 10 a.m. until a service at 11 a.m. Thursday at Grace-St. John Lutheran Church in Manorville with Pastor Jack Delk. Interment in Ford City Cemetery.

Church service is at Grace Lutheran Church, on the corner of Manor and Water Streets in Manorville, PA...on Thursday, 11 AM. Luncheon at the church follows services and burial.

Thank you for keeping John and his family in your prayers and thoughts during this time!
    Espyville Outdoors
    1545 State Hwy. 285
    Espyville, PA 16424

Wishin' I was fishin'. Mr. Blank's Avatar
    North Carolina

If I can get my finances straight in a hurry I'll send something too. I literally just got a job but I won't be allowed to start until I pass the State licensing exam and that's not till next week, assuming the weather holds. These folks panic over the threat of snow and can't drive in the rain... let alone snow.
    I swear, Honey; it was THIS BIG!

+ Reply to Thread