Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fishin? Mobile

Executive Administrator/Owner PaJNS's Avatar

Default Fishin? Mobile

I would like to Welcome Fishin? Mobile to the Outdoor-Fishing Community. Here is some information about Fishin? Mobile :

About:
    Now you can Log Fish from anywhere with our easy to use Mobile Application. Nowhere else can you find all of these features in a single app.
    Mission:
    Giving Anglers a World Class Fishing App
    Company Overview:
    Fishin? Mobile is the premier mobile and online resource for fishing enthusiasts. Whether you?re an amateur or a professional, Fishin? Mobile provides the ultimate combination of tools to enhance your fishing experience and expand your connection to the world of fishing ? both on and off the water.
    Description:
    Now you can log fish from anywhere with our easy to use application. Fishin' Mobile's customizable Log Fish function helps you to create a detailed record with Date / Time GPS Location of every catch and to archive all of your fishing experiences in a comprehensive Fish Log. At www.fishinmobile.com you can manage and edit your Fish Logs.
    We also give you valuable tools such as:
    Solunar and Tidal Charts
    Weather and Location functions for marking Hot Spots
    Tracking / Create Routes
    Strike Marker / Create Waypoints
    Trolling Speed Calculator
    Powerful Flashlight
    S.O.S. / Morse Code
    Compass
    Complete illustrations for Riggings and Knots
    Audio Notes
    Social Media - share your Fish Logs to Facebook and Twitter, and more.
    Nowhere else can you find all of these features in a single, user-friendly app. Fishin' Mobile is truly a tool you cannot be without

More info about More info about Fishin? Mobile can be found by clicking on their banners here or by clicking this link here.....www.fishinmobile.com

As always.....Support those that Support Us Here at Outdoor-Fishing.
    I NEVER lied about the size of the Fish I caught....I just remember them being BIGGER!

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
    Spread the WORD!!

Find more about Weather in Butler, PA
    Click for weather forecast

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer barresi's Avatar

Welcome aboard Fishin' Mobile! Can't wait to try it out!

Freshwater is for drinking, Saltwater is for fishing

Welcome Fishin' Mobile!!!! Already downloaded the app...LOOKS GOOD! Can't wait to use it...
    Espyville Outdoors
    1545 State Hwy. 285
    Espyville, PA 16424
    814-795-2667

espyvilleoutdoors@gmail.com

Would like to give a shout out to John S. (PaJNS) and say THANK YOU for reaching out to me.

Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing Fishin' Mobile! Always room on the boat for one more!
    "Channels are cool, but Flatheads rule!"
    ~Outdoor-Fishing Pro Staff~A.C.C.A.~BoatU.S.~N.R.A.~

Ok, I down loaded the app...I have to say, so far it's the best fishing app I've seen, and it's geared towards salt water fishing! My one complaint is the tide chart. It only gives tides by location and not tide buoys. In the search location, I typed in several locations (tide buoys) and none were found. I live in nyc...and we have quite a few tide and weather buoys in our waters. I really like the fish log and the tool box. So far, It looks like a keeper! Keep up the good work Fishin Mobile!

Default Fishin Mobile

barresi

right now we are doing are final testing so we can submit to App Store(ios), once thats done we are changing are api's....this change will have all the features you are requesting and more...Thanks for your feedback....you can also send feedback and features you would like us to add to appmarinellc@gmail.com

Im sure as you see you landed in a beehive of dedicated Fisher Folk glad your here I will be trying your app out soon! WELCOME!
    Most of my lures catch more fishermen than fish !!!

Fishing is God's way of saying he loves us!

Wishing I was Fishing

Executive Administrator/Owner PaJNS's Avatar

As per messaged received from FishinMobile
    "We will be doing some updates over the next few weeks...it is available and your feedback would be much appreciated." https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id626567332?mt=8

For those that have downloaded this GREAT App. Please take the time to give them Your Feedback. For those who haven't yet downloaded this....Please Do. This is a GREAT App to use for the Sport we all Love...Fishing.
    I NEVER lied about the size of the Fish I caught....I just remember them being BIGGER!

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
    Spread the WORD!!

Find more about Weather in Butler, PA
    Click for weather forecast

Rated Fishin Mobile App in the Google Play Store...5 stars all the way! Now if only spring would get here, I'd be able to put it to use!
    BTW...Shared on Facebook as well!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast