Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Executive Administrator/Owner PaJNS's Avatar

Arrow (Has Ended)Saltwater Giveaway !

Not a Member? Sign up and join here..It's FREE.....http://outdoor-fishing.com/register.php

The Giveaway is for these 2 packages of Hurricane Plastics in the Photo below. They are 3 inches in length and there are 5 in each pack. The color is Pearl/White. To enter this Giveaway all you have to do is make a post here in this link under the State you fished in.....http://outdoor-fishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=176 Post a photo of a past/recent catch or a report about a recent of your last Saltwater Fishing trip in that State. Then come back to this thread and post what State you posted in. A random number will be picked by online number generator. ONE entry per Member! Giveaway ends 10/31.The Winner has 7 days to PM their mailing address after the ending date has been posted. Thank You Chris from Espyville Outdoors for your donation. Check out Espyville Outdoors by clicking this link here........www.espyvilleoutdoors.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PaJNS; 08-09-2013 at 10:33 AM.
    I NEVER lied about the size of the Fish I caught....I just remember them being BIGGER!

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
    Spread the WORD!!

Find more about Weather in Butler, PA
    Click for weather forecast

No fair, there's no salt water around here...booo......hoooo...sob
    Fill the sky full of holes ---------->
    After doing some major fishing of course

Posted about eel fishing in Ca saltwater

Last time out on the salt July 30 2013 Salmon fishing.. Caught 2 Coho. Fished out of Depoe Bay Oregon with Dockside Charters.

Posted salt fishing off Va Beach Va 8-23-12 when fishing for tuna, flounder and sea bass.
    When I was young my dad tied my lines, then after some time I tied his. Now I am forced to tie my own but we will always fish together.

posted fishing the Brazos R. in Tx down along the freeport,tx coast area

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer barresi's Avatar

Exclamation Saltwater Giveaway

Hey everyone...I'm donating more tackle to our Saltwater Giveaway. One lucky winner will receive one package of STORM Wildeye Shad..Bunker, one package of CALCUTTA Swim Shad..Golden Bunker and 2 BOMBER Bucktails along with the 2 packages of HURRICANE Curly Tail Shads!!! The rules have remained the same, with the additional: Post a fishing video of your outing/catch and you get 2 entries..Refer a friend (friend has to mention you in the sign up page) and you receive 3 entries. The giveaway dead line has changed. It will NOT end on AUG.31st 2013. End date is still to be determined..in the mean time post up!
    Here's a vid of the giveaway

Last edited by barresi; 08-22-2013 at 02:42 PM.

Freshwater is for drinking, Saltwater is for fishing

Executive Administrator/Owner PaJNS's Avatar

To enter this Giveaway all you have to do is make a post here in this link under the State you fished in.....http://outdoor-fishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=176 Post a photo of a past/recent catch or a report about a recent of your last Saltwater Fishing trip in that State. Then come back to this thread and post what State you posted in. Also.....with the additional: Post a fishing video of your outing/catch and you get 2 entries..Refer a friend (friend has to mention you in the sign up page) and you receive 3 entries.
    I NEVER lied about the size of the Fish I caught....I just remember them being BIGGER!

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
    Spread the WORD!!

Find more about Weather in Butler, PA
    Click for weather forecast

Posted in Mississippi. Fishing Biloxi Bay on the beautiful Gulf Coast.

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer barresi's Avatar

Bumping and moving this thread...Come on guys and girls...We know there's more of you who fish the salt...Post up..get in on this giveaway!!

Freshwater is for drinking, Saltwater is for fishing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast