Executive Administrator/Owner PaJNS's Avatar

Default Weekend with Char-Tom

I had the pleasure of Fishing with Char-Tom Charters this weekend.Top notch Charter run by Top Notch people. From Captain Chuck, Captain Dan to the 1st Mates on the boats, they worked hard to put us on the Fish and to get Fish in the boat. Both trips where very enjoyable because THEY make it so. If you are looking for a enjoyable Fishing trip with people who provide a service that is Top Notch....look no farther. Give Char-Tom a call and book your trip. They had a few openings left for this year so give them a call and book your trip. If you can't make it this year, give them a call and book a trip for next year. YOU will not regret it. On behalf of My 2 Son's and I , I would like to Thank Captain Chuck, Captain Dan and the 1st Mates for going above and beyond what I expected. Char-Tom ROCKS!! Checkout their Facebook page and give them a like.. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Char-...31?fref=tsAlso visit their website at http://chartomcharters.com/

I NEVER lied about the size of the Fish I caught....I just remember them being BIGGER!

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
    Spread the WORD!!

Find more about Weather in Butler, PA
    Click for weather forecast

Outstanding PaJNS! Looks like you all had a great trip!
    "Channels are cool, but Flatheads rule!"
    ~Outdoor-Fishing Pro Staff~A.C.C.A.~BoatU.S.~N.R.A.~G.O.A.~

Man, yall hammered em! Nice haul!

Bet that was a blast ! Good job !

Moderator  photo 168509_840360_t_zps98b03bf1.jpg fanofthereds's Avatar

KT at his best!!!
    There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

Even if you've been fishing for three hours and haven't gotten anything except poison ivy and sunburn, you're still better off than the worm.

Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn.

Find more about Weather in San Francisco, CA

Larry

Cool

I like that shirt boss!

Yea I can tell you had a terrible time LOL ! I would love to wack a bunch of walleyes like that! You did pay attention so you can share the secrets of that great guide right,just wondering ! Congrats and good job!
    Most of my lures catch more fishermen than fish !!!

Fishing is God's way of saying he loves us!

Wishing I was Fishing

Executive Administrator/Owner PaJNS's Avatar

We trolled copper spoons that were all custom painted.
    I NEVER lied about the size of the Fish I caught....I just remember them being BIGGER!

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
    Spread the WORD!!

Find more about Weather in Butler, PA