+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Product Reviews

Larry

Cool Product Reviews

This thread will be stuck to the top of the Gear Forum so members can easily find a place to post their reviews, be it standard posts or videos. Product reviews can be very helpful for members moving into an area they know little about...I know...product reviews have helped me many times. Feel free to post your thoughts on products here, photos and videos are encouraged, as this helps illustrate your point.

this just for "fishing" gear? limited to rods, reels, lures, line? or open to boat parts too? sounds like a GREAT idea Mo!

Larry

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    this just for "fishing" gear? limited to rods, reels, lures, line? or open to boat parts too? sounds like a GREAT idea Mo!
    Boats too Sam...anything you use to get a fish. Do a review on your truck if it helped you get a fish.

Larry

Cool

I'll kick things off here with a review of Crooked Mouth Tackle Company's excellent Kyoban Buzzbait. There are links in the comment section of the video to order these lures...spring is coming...arm yourselves! This bait gets a big "two thumbs up" from me!

Imma have to get me one of these!

Larry

Cool

I found this review on YouTube and instantly felt better about my Kyoban review!

Larry

Cool

Here's a great review on a musky lure by O-F member WillCFish.
    http://www.chaostackle.com/products.htm

Quote Originally Posted by mo65 View Post
    Here is a review vid on TufLine braids. I have been experimenting with TufLine XP for two years now...and I have to say its performance is equal too or better than any brand I use...and I have a spool of just about all of them...

I wonder how Gamma feels about a competitor's braid being reviewed while wearing their logo????
    Espyville Outdoors
    1545 State Hwy. 285
    Espyville, PA 16424
    814-795-2667

espyvilleoutdoors@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Espyville Outdoors View Post
    I wonder how Gamma feels about a competitor's braid being reviewed while wearing their logo????
    Good point. Gamma sponsors someone who does a promo for the competition! Hmmmm....
    "Channels are cool, but Flatheads rule!"
    ~Outdoor-Fishing Pro Staff~A.C.C.A.~BoatU.S.~N.R.A.~

+ Reply to Thread