Default Read Me: Information about our site.

Outdoor-Fishing is not sponsored, nor is it run on donations. To make this site happen, this site solely depends on the ads displayed. We'll do our best to keep things to a minimum, and as you can see, we don't have "flying-zippin" pop-up ads all over the site like many sites do. Our ads are strictly kept to fishing related content only, (unless they are displayed at the bottom of the page). We kindly ask all of you to turn off any ad blockers you may have running. We urge all of you to buy from our sponsors first before going elsewhere. We know that some of our sponsors don't have the lowest prices in town, but everyone of them has Quality Tackle you can NOT find elsewhere!

As mentioned before, we don't accept donations. We believe in making this site as available to as many members as possible and at no cost at all! Please spread the word about us to any reputable sponsor(s) you may know of.

We also offer paid subscriptions. These are a one time yearly fee that also goes to supporting our site.

With that being said, the Outdoor-Fishing Staff wants all of you to enjoy this site at no cost at all! Help us spread the word by linking to us, or telling your fishing buddies! We have some custom banners here. Each new member on here helps this site grow and open's a window full of new opportunities.

Your ideas are what count!

Regards,

Your Outdoor-Fishing Staff Team

Great site! I will tell all my friends.

Executive Administrator/Owner PaJNS's Avatar

Thank you for the kind words. Its the members that make this what it is.
    I NEVER lied about the size of the Fish I caught....I just remember them being BIGGER!

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
    Spread the WORD!!

Find more about Weather in Butler, PA
    Click for weather forecast

I don't mind adds to much as long as they don't wind up in each section you are commenting on . Some sites are like that.
    You and I can make a positive difference in someones life every day if only for a moment.

We are starting to offer a thread in each State to Owners of Bait and Tackle Shops. Please contact me for all the details for getting YOUR Shop entered in Your State. You can contact me by PM or by clicking on Contact Us on the bottom of the Home page or Forum page. If any member joins as a Subscribed Member Please PM me also. Thank You.
    I NEVER lied about the size of the Fish I caught....I just remember them being BIGGER!

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
    Spread the WORD!!

BONUS Tackle has been added to all Subscribed Memberships.

Spread the WORD!!