Executive Administrator/Owner PaJNS's Avatar
    Western PA.

Default Member's Registry Massachusetts

Post your name here if you live in Massachusetts. You could also post the Lakes, Rivers and Streams you Fish.
    I NEVER lied about the size of the Fish I caught....I just remember them being BIGGER!

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
    Spread the WORD!!

Find more about Weather in Butler, PA
    Click for weather forecast

Default New Member

My Name is Dave, I usually fish the ponds around Taunton, Norton,Fall River. Just started fishing again last fall. Bought an old Mod-Jon boat this year and fixed it up a little like a Bass Boat..Not a pretty thing but it floats and gets the job done.

Boag Hog Baits Pro Staffer
    Fall River Ma

Massachusetts boy here, born and raised, Bass fished all over the state, mainly stick to cape cod and the surrounding SE Mass area

Checking in from Western Mass. Greenfield, Deerfield and Turners Falls Area.

My name is Allen. Just started to get back into fishing to relax. United States Marine Corps veteran. I fish around wareham.

Moderator  photo 168509_840360_t_zps98b03bf1.jpg fanofthereds's Avatar
    Elmore, Alabama, United States

Rak, First and foremost, thank you for ur service. Secondly, welcome to our little home on the net. Can't wait to see some pics!
    There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

Even if you've been fishing for three hours and haven't gotten anything except poison ivy and sunburn, you're still better off than the worm.

Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn.

Find more about Weather in San Francisco, CA
    Click for weather forecast

Just got back into fishing. Fish the rivers and lakes around the Berkshires in Western Mass.