Thread: Blog Feature

Executive Administrator/Owner PaJNS's Avatar

Thumbs up Blog Feature

Outdoor-Fishing has a Blog Feature. As Fish Hook said,"Blogging is a whole new fishing-talk dimension. What makes them so unique is that you can post anything from stories, short summaries of what you've been working on, videos, photos, and any thing else you think is worth recording." Here is a link to information about Blogging and How to......http://outdoor-fishing.com/faq.php?f..._how_do_i_post
    I NEVER lied about the size of the Fish I caught....I just remember them being BIGGER!

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
    Spread the WORD!!

Find more about Weather in Butler, PA
    Click for weather forecast

Executive Administrator/Owner PaJNS's Avatar

Bumping this up for all the New Members and some Members that have been here awhile. This is GREAT feature here at Outdoor-Fishing for all.
    I NEVER lied about the size of the Fish I caught....I just remember them being BIGGER!

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
    Spread the WORD!!

Find more about Weather in Butler, PA
    Click for weather forecast