Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Members Map

Dang all by myself here in the lower southeastern corner of Pa

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    Micro Jigs Sometimes Smaller Is Better

There are way to many states with out a pin. Come on members we need to fill all those states lets get the word out

PaJNS, I am limited to using a cell phone for internet, and can't figure out how to save a pin. Could you possibly add me to the map. Good ole Greeneville, TN here.Thanks..

Executive Administrator/Owner PaJNS's Avatar

No problem Gotcha Pinned.
    I NEVER lied about the size of the Fish I caught....I just remember them being BIGGER!

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
    Spread the WORD!!

Find more about Weather in Butler, PA
    Click for weather forecast

Any others Members need Help installing a PIN on the Member Map PLEASE PM Me, Pork or Espyville Outdoors. Map is really shaping up and shows that Our Community here has a Wide spread Membership. Thanks to those that have Pinned the Map. Ya just never know...Might be a Member here that lives real close to you.
    I NEVER lied about the size of the Fish I caught....I just remember them being BIGGER!

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
    Spread the WORD!!

I figured it out, I was clicking the grey dot that reads "Show My Location" instead of the blue pin that reads "Add a placemark" (After clicking "Edit") How come there are so many Pennsylvania guys in this group, nuthing better to do than fish? Oh wait, there IS NUTHIN BETTER to do than fish, my bad!

While you are posting for the Giveaway....Post a PIN and lets see where your from.

Spread the WORD!!

Well B or B. I fiured this out
    it is O-F Pa. They just allowed people out side of Pa. join so we can see how nice they are.LOL
    Im surprised there isnt more west coast fishermen here.
    If they are here on O-F they need to pin up. other wise every thing is going to slip over to the east coast. and it is way to cold there in the winter time.LOL
    If you did not know DA GILLS are my passion !!

There is no loosing in fishing.
    Either you catch fish, or you learn.
    Either way it is better than working!!

Quote Originally Posted by cwd View Post
    Well B or B. I fiured this out
    it is O-F Pa. They just allowed people out side of Pa. join so we can see how nice they are.LOL
    Im surprised there isnt more west coast fishermen here.
    If they are here on O-F they need to pin up. other wise every thing is going to slip over to the east coast. and it is way to cold there in the winter time.LOL
    THERE'S NO MORE ROOM FOR PINS IN PENNSYLVANIA!
    SO THERE!
    "Channels are cool, but Flatheads rule!"
    ~Outdoor-Fishing Pro Staff~A.C.C.A.~BoatU.S.~N.R.A.~

Maybe we can talk a few PA folks into moving out west. got some nice trout streams and some excellent bass lakes out this way.
    Fishing: the art of loitering in or near a body of water.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast