+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Worm King Dinosauer

Looked around a little for the worm King lures . Mostly saw shad type baits . As it happens just on accident I have a 9'' bait mold coming that is if not the exact style it is really really close . Soon as they get here I'll put up a pic see what ya'all think.
    You and I can make a positive difference in someones life every day if only for a moment.

now those are my kind of bait nice and big i was throwing some baits that size the other day i just need some bass to loose the lockjaw or some yellow eyed deamons to show up!!!
    cityfisherman

I never factually saw a " Worm King Dinasaur" except in pictures and that was in Western outdoors or something many years ago. Worm King is out of business, the most common one in the San Diego area when I moved to AZ was "fish traps" and none of them were remotely that size.
    Of course, now there are giant lures all over the place and other than the muskie baits, the big trouts sort of got things going.
    Your jigheads look good.
    The biggest soft plastics I have seen (and on TV at that) were Larry Dhalbergs "Mister Wiggly" baits, handmade by him. These were "fluke" type baits, not swimmers.

Actually, mister wiggly's wern't the biggest I have seen as I have seen a Huddleston on a rod up at Willow Beach on the North end of Lake Mohave, they stock 10 inch trout there and the stripers know it.

I got rid of my fluke molds . I love the swimmers . Have since I was a Kid . Worm King did smaller baits to . Almost got my hands on one . If I had I'd of made me a mold ya bet'cha . Still on the prowel for at least one bait. This may be a job for the master of old , guru of the vintage and the sage and wise oracle of wisdom .The one. The Only . JOEW .Did I lay it on to thick ?
    You and I can make a positive difference in someones life every day if only for a moment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12