Hybrid View

Executive Administrator/Owner PaJNS's Avatar
    Western PA.

Default March 1st, 2012 Vol.3 No. 3

Administrator Notes:
    Outdoor-Fishing just had 7 Giveaways and a Contest this Month and also has 1 Contest and 1 Giveaway ending soon. Congrats to all the Winners and hope you enjoy your New prizes. Thank You to Espyville Outdoors and American Freshwater Fisherman for your donations for these Giveaways. And WildernessWomen for your Facebook Contest. Our Membership has increased to 1764 Members. And as always...Spread the word about Outdoor-Fishing. Thank You, PaJNS(Executive Administrator)

Site News:
    We have switched Servers and I would like to Thank Tech Adm. for a outstanding job! Everything was switched without any hitches. Outdoor-Fishing will always strive to provide the Best Online Fishing Community on the Internet for its Members. Also we have added a New Page to make it easier to find Our Sponsors. Here is the link to the New Page..... This page can also can be found on the Home Page on the right under Site Navigation.

General Freshwater Fishing Talk:
    How to catch Eels? posted by: Eric. Lot of good replies from Members. Read all the replies here.

Common Fishing:
    Trash Fish? Don't talk down what are often refered to as "trash fish"! posted by: JoeW. Read the discussion here...
    Ice Fishing:
    Ice Fishing Contest ends March 26th. For those that are Lucky enough to have Ice to Fish get your Photos entered.

Vintage Fishing:
    Finds from Auctions posted by mo65. Checkout some cool finds and post yours here....

Fishing Gear:
    Line Cutter. posted by BassorBass. Here is an ideal line cutter to keep in your tackle box. Read more here....

Lure Making(DIY):
    Carving a Wooden Lure, Lipped Crankbait by DBarnett & Tim. This is a MUST see for anyone that is into Lure Making or wanting to give it a try. Watch the Videos of a Lure being made from start to finish.

Hot Online Deals:
    Discount Code. Espyville Outdoors is offering a 10% discount on items in their Webstore listing to Outdoor-Fishing Members. This offer ends March 31st.....Hurry !

Non-Fishing Related Discussion:
    What are your other Hobbies? posted by Tholmes. Read what other Members do when not Fishing and post your Hobbies here....

Final Note:
    I would like to Welcome 2 New Gold Members JohnT. and Mustache. Thank You for your support. There will be alot more Giveaways here at Outdoor-Fishing so check back often to see what is going on. And as always Spread the Word....Outdoor-Fishing is the Place to Talk Fishing !!

Few Good pictures found on the Forum:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I NEVER lied about the size of the Fish I caught....I just remember them being BIGGER!

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
    Spread the WORD!!

Find more about Weather in Butler, PA
    Click for weather forecast

Thank you. The month of Feb. looked like it was a busy month for O-F
    I cant wait to see what what march will bring.
    The pre spawn fishing should heat up soon. I hope everyone has a great month.
    If you did not know DA GILLS are my passion !!

There is no loosing in fishing.
    Either you catch fish, or you learn.
    Either way it is better than working!!

santfe newmexico

Good job
    Most of my lures catch more fishermen than fish !!!

Fishing is God's way of saying he loves us!

Wishing I was Fishing

Phoenix Arizona

Thanks for keeping us updated PaJNS. I look forward to the newsletter each month.
    "Channels are cool, but Flatheads rule!"
    ~Outdoor-Fishing Pro Staff~A.C.C.A.~BoatU.S.~N.R.A.~

Yep...I'll second b or the newsletter!

Lock Haven Pa.

I look forward to the news letter each month.