Executive Administrator/Owner PaJNS's Avatar
    Western PA.

Post February 1st, 2012 Vol.3 No. 2

Administrator Notes: Because of the Membership, Outdoor-Fishing has become The Place to Talk Fishing. We have over 1,725 Threads, 11,725 Posts and now have over 1,700 Members. The Forum is averaging over 59,000 pageviews a Month and has had over 4,100 visitors this past month. Thank You to ALL Members who contribute to making the Forum what it is....The Place to Talk Fishing. And as always...Spread the word about Outdoor-Fishing. Thank You, PaJNS(Executive Administrator)

Site News: I would like to Welcome the following Companies to the Outdoor-Fishing Community. American Discount Anglers, Angler Advantage, Bogs Bait, Crazy Angler, Espyville Outdoors, EZty, Fly Deal, Hawg Wild Lures, Pen Fishing Rods and PK Lures. While you are browsing the forum Click on their Banners and see what Great products each one offers. Remember to support those that support the Outdoor-Fishing Community.

General Freshwater Fishing Talk: Favorite places to Fish by Bluegillgirl. Read about some of the Members favorite places to fish. Share yours here.

Fly Fishing: New to Fly Fishing by Pickeral63. Read some Great answers to this question from experienced Fly Fishing members.

Ice Fishing: Even though the weather was rather mild this year and many did not have a chance to get out on Safe Ice. You can view pictures from previous years here. Gallery of Ice Fishing Pictures.

Vintage Fishing: Vintage Hand-Made Tackle by JoeW. If your a Vintage Tackle Collector or just enjoy Vintage Tackle this thread is a must see.

Fishing Gear: What type of Reel do you use? by BassorBass. Take the poll and see the results.

Lure Making(DIY): Carving a Wooden Lure, Lipped Crankbait by DBarnett & Tim. This is a MUST see for anyone that is into Lure Making or wanting to give it a try. Watch the Videos of a Lure being made from start to finish.

Hot Online Deals: Discount Code. Espyville Outdoors is offering a 10% discount on items in their Webstore listing to Outdoor-Fishing Members.

Non-Fishing Related Discussion: Story Behind your screen name by PaJNS. Some very unique Usernames here and reasons why Members picked/ use them.

Final Note: And Last but far from least. I personally would like to Thank JoeW for everything He has done to make this Forum what it is. JoeW has put alotta time and effort into this forum. There are alot of things that go on behind the curtain to keep the forum up and running and updated to make this Format and Community one of the Best online. Thank You JoeW !

Few Good pictures found on the Forum:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I NEVER lied about the size of the Fish I caught....I just remember them being BIGGER!

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
    Spread the WORD!!

Find more about Weather in Butler, PA
    Click for weather forecast

Hey PaJNS! I just joined the forum in January of this year! What a great forum it is! It is by far the best foum I have ever followed! The information on here is wonderful, and the members are second to none! Thanks to you and all the members for their imput and hospitality! Keep up the good work. Well done!
    "Life is short.. Everyday is a gift..Make everyday count!"

outstanding job
    thank you for keeping this monthly news letter going.
    If you did not know DA GILLS are my passion !!

There is no loosing in fishing.
    Either you catch fish, or you learn.
    Either way it is better than working!!

santfe newmexico

Nice PaJNS was wondering about the newsletter ,good job!! And to JoeW you were what got me involved with this site .Thanks for all your efforts and all the STAFF and members that makes this site what it is!! FISH ON BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!
    Most of my lures catch more fishermen than fish !!!

Fishing is God's way of saying he loves us!

Wishing I was Fishing

Thanks for the nice words, PaJNS. And dugger--- I wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for some great people like YOU and many others! My thanks to YOU guys! Best----- JoeW

Phoenix Arizona

Thanks PaJNS for keeping the newsletter alive. Thanks to JoeW for starting it. And thanks to all the members for making Outdoor-Fishing THE place to talk fishing.
    "Channels are cool, but Flatheads rule!"
    ~Outdoor-Fishing Pro Staff~A.C.C.A.~BoatU.S.~N.R.A.~

Glad to be a part of Outdoor-Fishing!!!

Keep up the GREAT work!!!
    Espyville Outdoors
    1545 State Hwy. 285
    Espyville, PA 16424