Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Executive Administrator/Owner PaJNS's Avatar

I have received a few PM's about donations to Outdoor-Fishing. Outdoor-Fishing does not accept donations but we do have Membership Subscriptions. Here is where more information about what each Membership offers......http://outdoor-fishing.com/payments.php Or PM me for details and other methods of payment.
    I NEVER lied about the size of the Fish I caught....I just remember them being BIGGER!

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
    Spread the WORD!!

Find more about Weather in Butler, PA
    Click for weather forecast

After looking thru the Stats here at Outdoor-Fishing one Stat really jumped out. Active Members. Our Community here has a 21% Active Membership! That is above many Forums online or on Par with other Forums on the Interent. As a way of saying Thank You to the Membership the Yearly Fee for one of the above Membership Subscriptions will now be a ONE TIME FEE. This special will end 7 days from today. This Special means you will be a Gold, Silver or Bronze Member for the Life of Outdoor-Fishing with no yearly fee. Thank You to all the Active Members that make Outdoor-Fishing The Place To Talk Fishing. As one member said" Great People, Great Information, Great Site...need I say More !" Thanks again for YOUR support !! If anyone wants to Upgrade their Membership status to a higher level then they have now Please PM and will will work something out.

If you don't have or want to use Paypal here Please PM Me and a different payment method can be arranged. This will be the Last Time this special will be offered and Premium Membership will no longer be used as a Prize in Contests or Giveaways.
    Last edited by bass or bass?; 06-22-2012 at 10:13 AM.
    I NEVER lied about the size of the Fish I caught....I just remember them being BIGGER!

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
    Spread the WORD!!

Thank You Barresi for your support in becoming a Bronze Member !

Spread the WORD!!

Membership Subscriptions Special will end tommorrow(Saturday) at Midnight.

Spread the WORD!!

OK...One More Day !!!!! Will end this Sunday Night.

Spread the WORD!!

This Special has ended.

Spread the WORD!!

Outdoor-Fishing is not sponsored, nor is it run on donations. To make this site happen, this site solely depends on the ads displayed. When you have time....click on the Sponsors Banners and see what GREAT products they offer. Support Those that Support Us here at Outdoor-Fishing. We believe in making this site as available to as many members as possible and at no cost at all! Please spread the word about us to any reputable sponsor(s) you may know of.

We also offer paid subscriptions. These are a one time yearly fee that also goes to supporting our site. If you do not wish to use Paypal Please contact Me for other methods of payment such as Money or Check.

With that being said, the Outdoor-Fishing Staff wants all of you to enjoy this site at no cost at all! Help us spread the word by linking to us, or telling your fishing buddies!

Spread the WORD!!

All PM's have been answered. Thanks for your support of Your Community Outdoor-Fishing. Please PM Me if you have any questions about Membership Subscriptions .

Spread the WORD!!

There will be no specials for Membership Subscriptions. Membership Subscriptions helps pay the expenses of keeping this forum up and running. They also help pay for shipping, postage and handling costs of the Many Giveaways/Contests Prizes that are Free for all Members to enter and receive. Outdoor-Fishing does not accept donations for these costs. But does offer these Subsciptions to Members to help support keeping the lights on here and offering the many Giveaways/Contests that are run here.

Spread the WORD!!

Thank You Jerauld Smith for your support in becoming a Gold Member !

Spread the WORD!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast