• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Question? whos been fishing

solitario lupo

TROUT SEEKER
That will be a good way to get rid of that cabin fever. Weather was great this past week to get out but ive been so busy. now the weather is back to cold and wanted to do some fishing. im hoping next week i get some time off to go.

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Opening of Trout in PA April 16th. I am sure I will have a Video and some pics to post. Heading to Tionesta for the opener. Missed last years opener.....1st opener I missed in close to 50 years.

Been running up to the Maumee River for walleye on the weekends. That place is unreal! Limits everyday plus foul hooked fish an catch n release. So many fish, and its early!

solitario lupo

TROUT SEEKER
Pajns I usually go to tionesta the second week to fish it but havent done it in a couple years now. Tionesta is like my second home. haha a lot of great fishing to be done up there.

solitario lupo

TROUT SEEKER
Been running up to the Maumee River for walleye on the weekends. That place is unreal! Limits everyday plus foul hooked fish an catch n release. So many fish, and its early!
Sounds like your on the hot spot some guys up my way are complaining saying their having no luck this year with them. A lot of people are saying its the weather.

Friday was a good day all over for us, mostly Orleans, towpath, an fort meigs. Saturday was slower for us at first with the cold. 4 fish all day from the fort to schroaders, till the last 1.5 hrs where we made a move back to the fort an must have hooked 30 fish total an finished our 4 man limit. Sunday morn we started at schroaders an got a 2 man limit by 10. Went with smaller jig heads an smaller grubs an banged em. Headed back Thursday night haha

fanofthereds

Got out tonight for a little night fishing on a buddies pond. Good times and a decent keeper. 16" and 1lb 12oz.

Not bad for his little pond.

fanofthereds

I have to buddy. But I know his pond and unfortunately that isn't the case there. His dam broke a few years back and he lost all of his fish. He catches some smalls in his other pond and transplants them, but until they have time to grow, a 2lber is a rare find.

solitario lupo

TROUT SEEKER
Got out finally did some lake fishing and some river. Nothing big just some stocked trout and some large mouth. Cant wait to get the boat out to go after some bigger 1s.

bass or bass?

I just fished from Thursday through Sunday in the FCC6 tournament on Bartlett Lake Arizona. Was extremely inclement weather. Nice during the day with overcast sky and temps in the 70's but overnight was gale force winds, thunderstorms and intermittent showers all 3 nights. Caught a channel and flathead catfish but before the starting time of the tournament!:mad:

solitario lupo

TROUT SEEKER
Its a great start of summer. Fishing been great so far. Got my first palomino trout. My bro with his first 2 muskies. And more to come.