• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Question? whos been fishing

solitario lupo

TROUT SEEKER
The weather warmed up. The snow and ice is melted. Are opening day for trout is coming up and spring is here. Still been getting a lot of rain wants it clears up and a little bit warmer Ill be making my trips.

bass or bass?

I'm fishing in 3 weeks at the southwest's largest catfish tournament; the 5th annual Flat Cat Classic (FCC5) at Bartlett Lake. Last year's heaviest fish at weigh in was a 54 pounder. :)

bass or bass?

Didn't catch a thing on the last one. Fished the canal @ 4 1/2 miles from home this morning and caught 2 channel cats;one average, @ 1 to 2 pounds, the other was a nice one, 6 to 8 pounds :D. Nice to find a fishing spot close to home. :cool:

dugger

Bronze Member
New Mrexico lakes starting to produce! I've caught some nice Browns and 3 nice walleye water still a little cold but the spring winds are here and they blow you off the lake around noon ,so down to the river for rainbows , for the smoker yum! Tight lines all !��

Last edited:

solitario lupo

TROUT SEEKER
Glad to hear some of you are getting out. Hope to get out next week. the opening day of trout begins this sat. will be waiting for the crowds to die down then ill be heading to the creeks.

Nice trout! Ive been busy taking the kids out a lot from ice to trout an now gills an crappie. Heres some pics so far this year

Attachments

bdpeters

nice fish everyone.
last week I went for a weeks vacation with the family on the Provo river, a nice trout stream for fly's twisted my knee on the first day and had to keep it iced for a few days. my boys tried a pond and did pretty food with some hand tied micro jigs (from someone here but i cannot remember who) under a bobber. my 5 year old caught his first trout by himself.

dugger

Bronze Member
Laid my bike down fractured a couple ribs ,a little road rash but on the mend ! Can't fish to sore ,but my buddy Ed has been killing the Kokanee salmon at Navajo llake. New Mexico side.

bass or bass?

I was out last weekend. Met some buddies Saturday morning at the spot they fished Friday night . They caught 8 flatheads and hooked me up with the right spot to fish Saturday night. Unfortunately high winds came up Saturday evening and I couldn't stay on the spot. I moved to a more protected area where I caught a couple channel cats. Anyhow, I now know the place to fish on my next trip. ;)

solitario lupo

TROUT SEEKER
Just went out this past weekend just 1 trout. water was to high and muddy to do anything, just rain this past week. might be 1 of those summers.

dugger

Bronze Member
Just saying its torture!! Got my boat back from the shop ,it's right outside and I'm to sore from cracked ribs to go fishing!!! Waaa!