• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Which Fishing Pontoon Boat is best?

rrzrr

I'm thinking about getting one of those one seater pontoon boat and I'm looking for advice from anyone who owned one. I need it to be portable so it can be stowed in the storage area of a fifth wheel trailer, have a high seat and be durable. Prices varies so much and then there are some with motor mounts. About the only place I will use it is in either a lake or a river.

cwd

I have been looking at the same type of boats for a while.
and I like the ones in the Bass Pro Catalog.
A couple of months ago I went to a Bass Pro Shops store, too look at boats
I have been wanting to buy a boat for a while.
Well while I was there I looked these boats. They have 3 sizes, 8,9,10 foot models
all of which are light enought for 1 person to load an unload, they all also have motor mounts
as they are rated for gas powered motors.
I have also looked at one by coleman.
You can also look on e-bay there are several on there as well
I hope I was able to help.

Chris