• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

What a way to end 2012!

LgMouthGambler

Fish ON!
Left work today and stopped at a local canal. According to my fishermans watch, it was prime time of the day. Grab the pole and my little bag, and off I went. Fished for about 3 hours and caught a total of 32 bass. All were averaging 1.5-2.5lbs. Small but furious these little buggers were. I had to stop due to I ran out of bait in my bag. Thats never happened to me before, then again neither has that many bass out of local canal in just 3hrs for me. Using my Shimano Sienna 2500 and an old Lightning rod, 30# braid with a 12# YoZuri leader. With the drag set a little light, it was 3hrs of thrills. Good chop on the water, and great action. Couldnt of asked for a better way to ring out the last fishing day of 2012 for me. Howd yall do?

L

Larry

Good fishin' LMG...I love showing up when they have the feed bag on. Right now...I'm out of business...my water has that nuisance ice on it...to thin to walk on...but enough to stop soft water fishing.:(