• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Watching 6 GT's From A Pier!

3 Pairs Of GT's Were Stalking Bait Fish!

Feeding Baitfish Bread To Keep The GT's Around!

I had to pick-up some items nearby so i thought i'd visit the pier to see what's around. Most days Rudder Fish, Surgeon Fish & young Jack Trevallys are stalking the baitfish with the diving birds. Today 3 pairs of Giant Trevally "GT's" known as Ulua were stalking baitfish. Knowledgeable local anglers were raining bread to keep the baitfish around & to hopefully catch a Rudder Fish to be used as live bait.

It was nice to see these powerful fish around to up the local sales of fresh bread! I was tempted to break put my Hatch Roller Speargun but that wouldn't be very sporting. After all i fish for the fun & challenge, not to put fish on the table. The medium sized fish were Rudder Fish & Surgeon Fish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEylYXty7LU

Attachments