• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Rave TWO weeks until "The Meet"!!!

Espyville Outdoors

Gold Member
It's about that time everyone!!! TWO short weeks until the second annual Member's Meet!!! It's time to start getting prepared and figuring out who will be attending. I already have had one member send me their money through Paypal. I have confirmation from three other members that will be attending...and that's it.

Send me a PM and I will make sure I get you my Paypal address for payment to be sent.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
It's about that time everyone!!! 2 weeks until the second annual Member's Meet!!! It's time to start getting prepared and figuring out who will be attending. I already have had one member send me their money through Paypal. I have confirmation from three other members that will be attending...and that's it.

Send me a PM and I will make sure I get you my Paypal address for payment to be sent.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!
Let's try and get a head count as to who will be attending. Thanks.

barresi

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer
I'm their..back brace and all...not sure if I'm coming solo, waiting on my son's school schedule. Most likely leaving early Thurs. morning. Should be at Espy. Between 10am or noon.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

barresi

Update: My son Damian is coming. Gonna try and drag one more tool with me. As of now, it's 2.

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Going up Weds and looking forward to seeing all you. We have going to have a BLAST !!!

SWPABASS

I'll be there.

Friday - Coming up in the morning for all day
Saturday - Afternoon and Evening

Staying in Conneaut so won't need a tent space. (As of today)

dugger

Bronze Member
For all like myself who can't make it due to work schedule we we wish all a safe and fun meet!

fanofthereds

I am going to try to make it on Saturday, but I can't promise anything now. I really hate that it's looking sketchy, but things happened that were out of my control and I will do everything I can to make it there for some good times anyway.

barresi

Sweet!...Just about all packed up...Sauce is cooking...lol

gambler

I am having a conflict with some family events and it is unfortunate that maggot and I will not be able to attend this year. I will try to work around and get there on sunday but don't count on us.