• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Idea twizzlers licorice twists

bass or bass?

Here's and idea for a different carp bait. Twizzlers candy in either strawberry or black licorice. Cut a piece @ 1" in length, slip it on your hook through the hole in the middle of the twizzler. :)

cwd

I would have to use the red.
there aint no way I would use my Black Licorice for bait.
and if Im fishing for cats. I use a hunk or Ivory soap I keep in my tackle box.
for some reason the cats like it as well as any other bait I have used.

fisherfanatic

Power Angler
Here's and idea for a different carp bait. Twizzlers candy in either strawberry or black licorice. Cut a piece @ 1" in length, slip it on your hook through the hole in the middle of the twizzler. :)
Never tried that, but I guess there's always a first for everything. :)

AZAllen

Gummies on trout, interesting, now I have heard them used for bass, cats and trout and you can keep a few aside to keep the kids happy.
I like red vines but never have thought of using them for bait, now, licorice, I don't care for so if the fish wanted them? I do remember when anise was the major flavor for plastic worms and licorice and anise arevery similar.
The red ones might be better just on the basis of visibility.