• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

News Traveling OF Muskie Tie 2013

bass or bass?

I already had it in April, but having open water in December, and that fall/winter/spring being my fishing season, I'd be glad to give it another go if it remains available. -Waiting-

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Got ya added for Dec. Good Luck with the Tie.

I already had it in April, but having open water in December, and that fall/winter/spring being my fishing season, I'd be glad to give it another go if it remains available. -Waiting-

bass or bass?

Thanks PaJNS. Hope it brings me more luck than in April when I landed a 6.5 pound channel cat and just bait other than that. :rolleyes:

mr bill

no muskie stink for me this month. when i had a chance to go fishing the weather was pretty bad....snow, wind and rain. was able to go and wet a line for an hour 1 evening and almost landed a small snake--northern pike.
but i do have a pic of me and the tie along with a couple of pics with the tie that i think made this month worth having it. just as soon as i figure out how to post them, they will be here.

bass or bass?

It appears that I won't be able to fish December as planned. I'm going to make a trip to Pennsylvania to see my mom for Christmas. If someone else would like the tie for December now's the time to speak up.

I'd like to request the tie for April 2014 PaJNS. Thanks.

bass or bass?

Send it here fan. I'm going fishing next week so I doubt it will be here by then, but I'll be going again the middle of April and fishing a tournament the first weekend in May. I need that traveling tie mojo for the tournament!!^!^!:cool::cool:

I'll PM you my address.

barresi

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer
Good luck with the tie BorB...Tie has plenty of mojo left! 😁

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk