• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

News Traveling OF Muskie Tie 2013

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
OK Mr. Bill got you signed up for Oct. When we start 2014. You will get May.

bass or bass?

Today I also received the NAFC fishing tie. That one is a largemouth bass. So now, for the month of April, I possess both the O-F musky tie, and the NAFC bass tie. I'll be "double tied" next weekend! :eek: Hope I have "double luck"! lol

bass or bass?

I sent the Traveling Tie on to the next recipient, sllloyd, between May 4th and May 7th. I think it was sent by Priority Mail, but I'm not sure now. shrug

dugger

Bronze Member
I got the tie had to get some New Mexico Muskie smell on it as I type I am sporting the tie and wala a New Mexico Muskie hope to post bigger one later

Last edited:

dugger

Bronze Member
They are getting bigger

5 in the boat so far but they are getting bigger

Last edited:

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Fanfthereds has taken Nov. Dec. is still open if someone would like to Host the Tie.