• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

News Traveling OF Muskie Tie 2013

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Outdoor-Fishing now has a Traveling Tie. Members can Host the Tie for one Month. While you are Hosting the Tie take pics with it and the Fish you catch or just just a pic of You and the Tie and your favorite Fishing Spot, Lake, River or Stream. It is the Hosts responsabilty to forward the Tie on to the next Host. There will also be a Log to fill out and forward also with the Tie. Signed up here for YOUR Month to Host the OF Tie.

Mar....desert rat
Apr....Bass or Bass
May....sllloyd
June..
July....Barresi
Aug....creektroll
Sept...dugger
Oct.....mr bill?
Nov...Fanofthereds
Dec...Bass or Bass

Here is a pic of the OF Tie.

Attachments

Last edited:

barresi

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer
There ya go BorB...Now your learning the "art" of sporting! ^!

L

Larry

Aw come on Sam! What could be more fun than standing along the road fishing and have a car load of teens go by screaming "NICE TIE MORON!" :D

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
3 Months left DR..you tell me which one you want to SPORT the Tie. Some of the places you visit would make the pic alot better if you was wearing the OF tie...just sayin.....LOL

bass or bass?

I'm definitely going to be sporting the neck wear in April; not only will I get the O-F Musky tie, but the NAFC mystery fish tie as well! :eek:

I'll be one double "tied" dude!

Last edited:

desert rat

my wife wanted me to wear the tie to church and a couple of members saw it and said i should have, but figured if i had a tie i would have to pass sacrament. so i chickened out