• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

News Traveling OF Logo Towel 2013

barresi

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer
Got the towel today from Turks...he also included the smallest hooks i've ever seen...:D Dude...how can I can I catch a lunker with these?? Bunka won't fit on these hooks! LOL

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

mr bill

if dec. is still open, i'll give it a try.

dec. might be a tuff month ta get any fish here in mi.. but if we get an early freeze it won't be thou:D

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
So seems the Month of August has opened up. Anyone want to host the OF Towel for Aug?

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
OK Red..your the Host for August. PM Mustache with your mailing address.

bass or bass?

Received the towel yesterday. I will be putting it through it's paces on the 20th/21st when we hit Bartlett Lake for a serious catfishing expedition! this will also be the first fishing trip with my new boat and truck. The boat has been officially commissioned "Pooder Pie" and the lettering is done on the stern. :D

Last edited:

bass or bass?

Trip never happened :(. My fishing partner has been/is sick, thinks he picked up a parasite ghetto fishing the canals here in Phoenix :rolleyes:. I won't do that. Rather watch tv with my wife than canal fish in the city . Rescheduled to fish this weekend. The weather will be GORGEOUS! Cancelled the fishing trip about 30 minutes ago :mad: for the same reason. I got to fish once this year :mad:!! Oh well, there's always next year eh? shrug

barresi

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer
Oh well BorB...you'll get em next time...In the mean time, give that urban fishing a try...you never know...Heck Mike Iaconelli had a whole fishing show dedicated to urban fishing called "City Limits Fishing"...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

bass or bass?

I'm going tomorrow solo. Coming back Saturday afternoon. I've only had the new boat on the water once before, however, it is easier to launch and recover than my old boat and the engine is more trouble free so I think I'll have a great time. Could easily be my last chance to fish this year as my mom will be having her cancer surgery soon and I'll have to go back to Pennsylvania again for @ 2 weeks then get my business back on schedule again afterwords.

rr mike

I received the towel the day after I burned a piston in my jet boat. So no salmon pics with the towel this year. Taking the motor 2 hours down state to repair shop Monday. Maybe I can get the towel out on the bay for some perch shots. Right this moment its a crying towel for my jet boat.