• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

News Traveling OF Logo Towel 2013

barresi

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer
Just as long as no one uses it as a snot rag...we'll be alright. ^!

Last edited:

Sam

So whats the quota for sending it on? it must be to the member by the first of the next month? or you mail it on the last day of your month? wash it before you send it?

Sam

Uh oh. I just saw that youd like the towel at the meet... Since im not positive if i can make it... could I switch to August? Sorry Pa.

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
So whats the quota for sending it on? it must be to the member by the first of the next month? or you mail it on the last day of your month? wash it before you send it?
I would guess sending to the next person at the end of Your Month. Like I will send it to Creektroll end of this month. The purpose of the towel is to have it in a picture of you with a Fish ya caught with the towel in your possession or if no fish caught take a pic with the towel at the Lake, River or Stream you was Fishing. There will also be a Log sent with the towel. This will help log the miles it travels. And who hosted the towel.

L

Larry

I'll take that June slot since I'll be at the meet. With all the good food...I'm sure I'll need a towel in my back pocket! :cool:

dugger

Bronze Member
We could use a Steeler terrible yellow towel for a traveler, to wipe fish slime and clean our live wells. And porta toilets !,,wooohaha!,, Go Texans !,,,,,,could not resist heehee!,

Banned
Just received the OF towel from Creektroll today in the mail. Went to take my daughter and head over to our bass pond and drove all the way over there and it still has ice on it!!! :mad:

I guess the OF towel will be with me on the first day of trout season since that seems like it will be the day I get to actually fish.

L

Larry

Great representin' the towel Turks...and remember...NEVER wash the towel...the luck is the stink and slime! :cool: