• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

News Traveling OF Logo Towel 2013

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Here is the first traveling item besides a Lure from OF. Its is the Traveling OF Towel. More info will be posted about how to Host the towel and such. STAY TUNED !!

L

Larry

Excellent idea BG! The official O-F crying towel...Wa wa wa...lol

PaJNS

Ok here is the signup list for the Month you want to Host the OF Towel. I will keep the OF Towel this month so it will be available starting March. Also....I would like the OF Towel to be at the Member Meet in June so if you are NOT attending the Meet Please don't ask for June.

The OF Towel will be with each Host for One Month. During that time you can post pics with Fish or without or just a pic of you and the OF Towel at your favorite Fishing Hole. The person hosting the towel that month is responsible for getting the Towel to the next one on the list. Let's have some Fun with this. Post your name in this thread and I will add your name to the month you want to Host the OF Towel.

Feb.....PaJNS
Mar.....creektroll3
Apr....Turks8806
May....Barresi
June...Mo65
July...Mustache
Aug...Fanofthereds
Sept...Bass or Bass?
Oct.....rr mike
Nov.....sllloyd ????
Dec....Mr. Bill

Last edited:

PaJNS

Anyone else want to Host the OF Towel....post name and Month and I will add your name to the list.

PaJNS

Ok here is the signup list for the Month you want to Host the OF Towel. I will keep the OF Towel this month so it will be available starting March. Also....I would like the OF Towel to be at the Member Meet in June so if you are NOT attending the Meet Please don't ask for June.

The OF Towel will be with each Host for One Month. During that time you can post pics with Fish or without or just a pic of you and the OF Towel at your favorite Fishing Hole. The person hosting the towel that month is responsible for getting the Towel to the next one on the list. Let's have some Fun with this. Post your name in this thread and I will add your name to the month you want to Host the OF Towel.

Feb.....PaJNS
Mar.....creektroll3
Apr....Turks8806
May....Barresi
June....Mo65
July...Mustache
Aug...Sam
Sept...Bass or Bass?
Oct.....rr mike
Nov.....sllloyd
Dec.

Updated to here. Couple months open.