• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

News Traveling Kyoban Buzzbait.

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Here is YOUR chance to Test the Lure so many are talking about and having Great success with. Test the Kyoban Buzzbait by Crooked Mouth Tackle Company. I have listed the months below and you can post here what Month you would like to Host the Lure. The length of time you can host the lure is 1 month. After that you can send it off to the person hosting the month after you. Haven't decided what color yet..Black or White. If you lose the Lure ,OF ask's that you replace the Lure. I think its only fair since CMTC is donating this Lure for us to Test and pass on. Also if you do not pass the Lure on you are subject to being banned from OF.

July...TankHanson
Aug...Mo65
Sept..fanofthereds
Oct.
Nov.
Dec.

Attachments

Last edited:
L

Larry

Sounds great....let the games begin! I'm going to give the members a few days to get in on this...so hurry up guys. Then I'm gonna pounce! Hey boss...how about trying the white one? I've fished my black one a lot...would like to try white.

We are pleased to donate a Kyoban Buzzbait to the OF Travelling Lure program. All Crooked Mouth Tackle Company's lures can be purchased on our website, www.crookedmouthtackle.com or by visiting Espyville Outdoors.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us by sending a PM, or by emailing us at [email protected].

Attached below is a Kyoban Buzzbait in our NEW packaging!!!

Retail price is $6.99.

bass or bass?

I'm going to sit this one out and let other members have a crack at this. It appears my fishing schedule is going to be extremely limited this year. :(

PaJNS

Kyoban White Buzzbait in the mail to Tank....who wants it next? Sign up to test this lure.

PaJNS

The person who catches the biggest Fish on this Kyoban Buzzbait and posts the story and photo will win a surprise item from OF. Hurry and sign up and Host this Lure.

L

Larry

OK tools...you had first dibs...now I'm in. Put me down for August.

B

Bradley

Got to catch a fish on the Kyoban Buzzbait today. Weather has been horrible all month, but finally got into some reasonable feesh action today.

This is a great bait. The sliding weight, the free-motion hook, the angle of the blade...it all adds up to a very cool lure that will produce for you.
<><

By the way....that red hook you see in the photos is a trailer I added to the bait. And since I was fishing with Mo and he has the bait for August, I went ahead and sent it home with him so he can start his time with it.

Attachments

barresi

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer
Nice catch Tank! Good idea with the trailer hook for them short strikes ^!