• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

News Traveling BorB Black Jitterbug

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
I have listed the months below and you can post here what Month you would like to Host the Lure. The length of time you can host the lure is 1 month. After that you can send it off to the person hosting the month after you. If you lose the Lure ,OF ask's that you replace the Lure with something of equal value or style. Also if you do not pass the Lure on you are subject to being banned from OF.

Will have pic of Lure up sometime tomorrow.

Aug.
Sept.
Oct.....fanofthereds
Nov.
Dec.

Last edited:

bass or bass?

It's my pleasure to be able to donate this black jointed Jitterbug to the traveling lure program. I replaced the original hooks with red Owner treble hooks for better hook sets. It has been around to a few members under the old traveling lure program and has always produced for those fishing it, so good luck and have fun with the Jitterbug! ^!

bass or bass?

I have another one in my tackle box. :D

Everyone who has used this lure has caught fish.This is a bass killer folks! Highly recommended! ^!

fanofthereds

I used it last night after work and:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400365213.059072.jpg
2lb 1oz

Hooked a second one, didn't feel as big as the first, but the joint on the jitterbug failed. In the process of finding a replacement.

AZAllen

Darn, I will keep my eyes open and maybe do my own, if necessary. Maybe I will use one of my replica cedar Muskie Jitterbugs----maybe.