• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Alert! Tragic loss for our community...

wparker

Mustache and his wife has asked everyone to do a random simple, but meaningful, act of kindness in memory of Mike Jr. They feel that it will help make the world a better place.
I can't even imagine the pain this has brought to you and your family, our thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours. Your wishes will be done.

WP

Fish2DMax

Jerry A
I am with heavy heart too. Praying for only the best in this time of need and comfort for the family and friends.

Brian J.

Very Sorry for your loss.

I havent been on the site that long but I know what my family means to me and Im very sorry for your loss Mustache.My family will be praying for your family .

AZAllen

The Sweeney's have my sympathy and love. It always hurts to lose a loved one and to lose them so young is a gut ripper. The pain will subside but it will take time-personal experience here.

Alle

alk402

Most sincere sympathy to you and your family during this trying time, Prayers for healing and understanding going out to all who are wounded by this tragedy.