• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Alert! Tragic loss for our community...

Espyville Outdoors

Gold Member
I am honestly at a loss for words while I sit here typing this...I really don't know how to start!

We have been informed that a short time ago that Mustache has been dealt with a tragic loss this afternoon. His oldest son, Little Mustache(Mike Jr.), has passed away.

We do not know the full details at this time, but please keep Mustache's family in your thoughts and prayers during this ordeal.

We will inform everybody as to any details that Mustache would like us to share, once they are available.

bass or bass?

I just sent him a PM relating my sympathy. I know his pain too well myself. God's blessings and strength to the family.

Bluegill

A tragic loss---I feel sympathy, and sincerely hope for strength for the whole family while dealing with such a shattering trauma.

Espyville Outdoors

Gold Member
To all OF family members...we are taking donations on Outdoor-Fishing's behalf. If you would like to donate you can send any amount you choose to John's Paypal address at [email protected]. All monies that are donated will be placed in a card and handed to the family.

We will inform everyone as to any details once they are available, only with the family's permission.

THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:

rr mike

I am so so sorry for your loss Stache. Words do not make it better but you and your family are in my prayers.

Mr. Blank

Wishin' I was fishin'.
I don't even have two pennies to rub together right now; not for at least four more days. Man, this is heartbreaking. Will someone be taking up donations for the funeral too?

Mustache, my wife and I will keep you and yours in our thoughts too!

Espyville Outdoors

Gold Member
Mustache and his wife has asked everyone to do a random simple, but meaningful, act of kindness in memory of Mike Jr. They feel that it will help make the world a better place.

Zilch

Condolences to Mustache and his wife on the loss of a Son. I send strength and comfort as I know the feeling.

Last edited:
My heart goes out to Mustache and his wife on the loss of Little Stache. Healing thoughts being sent from Idaho to the family.

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Michael T. Sweeney
December 29, 1995 - September 8, 2013
Michael T. Sweeney Jr., age 17, passed away Sunday, September 8, 2013 at Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital. He was born December 29, 1995 in Monroeville, a son of Michael T. and Laurie Richards Sweeney Sr. Michael was a Senior at Norwin Senior High School, a member of the Norwin Track Team, Norwin Robotics Club, Boy Scouts of America Troop 252, and a parishioner of St. Agnes Church. Michael was employed as a trapper with the White Oak Rod and Gun Club where he was a Junior Member and was an avid outdoorsman. He was preceded in death by his maternal grandparents David and Frances Richards. In addition to his parents, he is survived by his brother David, paternal grandparents George R. and Norma Jean Sweeney, great aunt Lois and uncle Chuckie Puglia and special aunt Felicia Richards, aunt Christy and uncle John, aunt Sissie, and additional aunts, uncles, cousins, friends and neighbors. Friends will be received from 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. on Tuesday at the James W. Shirley Funeral Home, 176 Clay Pike, North Huntingdon, PA.
A funeral mass will be held on Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. in St. Agnes Church. Interment in West Newton Cemetery. Make a random act of kindness in Michael's memory. www.shirleyfuneralhome.com

toadfrog

Gold Member
I am Oh so sorry Mike . God be with You , Mom and family . my friend . Needless to say my prayers are already on the way .

Adam's Custom Lures

Adam's Custom Lures
All of us will be praying hard for the family.... We are sorry for your loss... Let us know if there is anything else we can do but pray for God's leading.

T

trouthater

Mike, you and your family have my deepest sympathies, prayers for you.