• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

thorn creek/ connoquenessing creek

FISHERMAN154

Bronze Member
Has anyone been down fishing at the intersection of three degree Rd and Renfrew Rd. I drove by yesterday and there are what looks to be newer posted signs. But the old signs of approved trout water signs and fishing permitted signs are still hanging. There was a cable with barrels pulled off to the side but the utility poles where posted at the road. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it. I ran into a local resident and he said he wasn't sure someone just bought the property.

solitario lupo

TROUT SEEKER
I dont know y they do it. it is sad We pay to have the fish stocked in creeks to fish for them but they sell the land. The owners post private property signs. So where do we fish. I say fish it till ur kicked off. This is a big case going on in erie for steelhead fishing. I like to obey by the rules but all the creeks are just being sold.

gambler

I trout fish on privately owned property but there are approved trout waters signs mixed in with the posted signs. There are also signs that state fishing is permitted by the land owner but no camping or littering. As long as the approved trout waters signs are still hanging I would go fishing.