• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Alert! The FINAL head count for meet!!!!!!!

Espyville Outdoors

Gold Member
THE MEET IS ONLY A WEEK AWAY!!!!!!!!!

I know we have gone through this question before, but there has been a few people that once said they are coming...but are now not able to make it, for whatever reason.

Please make a post...ONLY if you are intending to make it to the meet. Please include in the post...
  1. What day, or days, are you coming?
  2. Are you camping at the shop?
  3. Are you bringing a boat?
  4. How many people are coming with you?
  5. If you are coming for only one day...what day and how many people?

THANK YOU!!!!

B

Bradley

1. Thu-Sun
2. Camping at shop
3. No boat
4. Tankhanson & Mo65
5. -----

H

Halfa

1) Thursday thru Sunday
2) camping across the street from shop in Pa's special spot for me
3)Im bringing a boat. its called Terry's Ferry
4) Im coming alone

K

k'az'r

1. Fri-Sun
2. Camping at shop
3. Will have my boat
4. Me + 3 ~ but wife n kids are only staying til saturday sometime I think.
5. n/a

Espyville Outdoors

Gold Member
5 DAYS UNTIL THE MEET!!!​

The "head count" has seemed to decrease quite a bit from the first time we called for one. If you still plan on coming, PLEASE post with answers to the previous questions.

THANKS!!!​

gambler

I just got things situated, and I will be there with my 12yr old son lil maggot on Saturday only. We will be bringing the boat. What time do we need to be there in the morning?

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
3 DAYS UNTIL THE MEET!!!

If you still plan on coming, PLEASE post with answers to the previous questions. Thank You and see you there !!

gambler

1. Saturday only.
2. Not camping.
3. Bringing the boat.
4. My son and I.
5. 2 of us just Saturday only.

T

trouthater

Trouthater and I will be there Sat
only Not sure of what time but will be there

1. What day, or days, are you coming? Sat
  2. Are you camping at the shop? No
  3. Are you bringing a boat? Yup
  4. How many people are coming with you? me & Mustache
  5. If you are coming for only one day...what day and how many people? Sat only, 2
^!

T

trouthater

BTW, will have room for one more in the boat if anyone needs a seat. Let me know a head of time if you can so we can make plans to meet up.