• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Alert! Tentative Meet Menu...

Espyville Outdoors

Gold Member
Well, folks!!! The MEET is only 24 days away!!! Things are starting to shape up...and there are a few surprises, too!!!

Anyways, I have come up with a tentative menu for the three days. This is in no way set in stone. As I am sure some people will offer to bring a dish to share. This list is what will be here regardless.

FRIDAY MORNING

• Eggs
  • Ham/sausage
  • Potatoes
  • Toast

FRIDAY LUNCH (to take on the boats or shore)

• Lunch meat
  • Cheese
  • Bread

FRIDAY DINNER

• Hamburgers
  • Hot Dogs
  • Potato Salad
  • Macaroni Salad
  • Chips

SATURDAY MORNING AND LUNCH

• Same as Friday

SATURDAY EVENING - 6PM

• BBQ Chicken
  • Potato Salad
  • Macaroni Salad
  • Baked Beans
  • Sweet Corn (if the local guy has it ready!!!)

SUNDAY MORNING AND LUNCH

• Same as Friday and Saturday

Now, as I said previously, this is a tentative "menu". If you would like to bring a dish to share...by all means do so!!! I guarantee we won't go hungry!!!

The only thing that I do want to do is have the Saturday evening dinner at a set time. We, Outdoor-Fishing and Espyville Outdoors, are planning a few things for all the members...so it should be a good time!!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

K

k'az'r

Quite a spread there!!
Sounds good to me! :D

I think I'm taking a vacation day Friday, coming up early...
so may be able to enhance the dinner menu with some smoked pork, to compliment the burgers n dogs. ;)
(if wanted)

We'll bring a couple water melons & some drinks too. ^!

B

Bradley

Sounds great Chris! ^! And Pork too! ^!

Sounds like we are gonna have a blast!
:D

H

Halfa

I will try and bring something. maybe some deer sausage or something of that sort. wont come empty handed.-Waiting-