• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Question? Tentative Head count for Member Meet.

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Its time to get a Head Count for the Meet before we move ahead. Please post your name and how many people will be attending with you. Also Please add if you are staying over or just attending for One Day. Are you bringing a Boat and if so do you have room for anybody in your boat?

barresi

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer
Still a maybe...I probably won't know if I can get that weekend off until the week before (not my vacation pick). If I do attend, I will be staying at the refugee camp and most likely coming solo.

K

k'az'r

I'll be there with fishin' lady & the 2 kiddos.
Not 100% sure on camping...the Mrs. will probably just bring the kids home...
I'll likely pitch a tent, (just in case ;) ) provided there's room.

B

Bradley

Me and mo will be there Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Will be setting up the big top tent for the 3 ring circus.

PaJNS

I will be towing the OF Chalet to the camping area. As of right now I will be coming by myself. If things change I will update who is coming with me ASAP. Arriving Thursday and staying until I can't take no more....LOL

Banned
Im going to be there late friday night, hopefully before dark, but im staying friday, saturday night, and til noon on sunday.

PaJNS

Revision to 1st post I made....Are you bringing a Boat and if so do you have room for anybody in your boat.

K

k'az'r

I'll have mine....and will likely have room some of the time.
Fishing the Conn. Lake tourney Sat. morning...
and if the weather's good, I'm sure the wife & kids would like to get out for a bit...
but, I got a 5 person limit on my yacht...and they won't last long... ;)
Free rides ~ SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY! lol

Mustache

Just a day trip for me on Saturday.... not sure how many from my tribe will be attending...not planning on bringing the boat

T

trouthater

Yes! I will have my boat, will have room for one, maybe 2 if I come alone