• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Alert! Tentative Head count for 2014 Member Meet.

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Its time to get a Head Count for the Meet before we move ahead. Please post your name and how many people will be attending with you. Also Please add if you are staying over or just attending for One Day. Are you bringing a Boat and if so do you have room for anybody in your boat? If anyone has any questions to post them here or PM Me.

barresi

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer
I will be attending with possibly 2 (3 total). Camping at Espyville. No boat :(

Plan on being there again will be bringing the wife and 2 kids. Plan on camping at Espyville's not sure if were headed up Thursday evening or Friday.

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Right now only Myself and I will be camping. Undecided about bringing boat. I will be up probably Tuesday.

Mustache

Saturday for sure .....not sure about any other days ..work schedule not out that far yet

Me and the wife for sure .....can bring the boat got room for 2 more if the wife wants to go shopping instead of fishing...

barresi

Hey guys, as it is getting closer to the meet, I just want to throw this out there for the guys that are attending...I'm thinking about bringing some extra tackle and gear that I no longer use for possible trading. One thing I have in mind is a brand new Minn Kota 28lb trust trolling motor. So if anyone else is interested, maybe we can get a little buy/swap/sell fishing gear going on while we're there.

Mustache

Great Idea Vito ......Swap meet ...I know I can come up with some stuff that when I saw it hanging on the hook at the store that I could not live with out ....Just have to find it ...Probably still in the original package ...might even have the receipt to go with it

Espyville Outdoors

Gold Member
Hey guys, as it is getting closer to the meet, I just want to throw this out there for the guys that are attending...I'm thinking about bringing some extra tackle and gear that I no longer use for possible trading. One thing I have in mind is a brand new Minn Kota 28lb trust trolling motor. So if anyone else is interested, maybe we can get a little buy/swap/sell fishing gear going on while we're there.
Good idea, Vito!!!

barresi

Cool..Im glad you guys like the idea. Just off the top of my head, I have a few reels that I no longer use that are in pretty good shape, a brand new Minn kota trolling motor, and a lot of freshwater lures that I really don't use...See you guys in June!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk