• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Poll Tapatalk

Do you use your Mobile Phone or Tapatalk to access Outdoor-Fishing?

• Yes

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
How many members use their Mobile Phone or Tapatalk to access Our Community?

solitario lupo

TROUT SEEKER
Just got an ipod touch and I usually check out post on OF. It ask to download it but Im a little hesitant to. I know its free and a app but, would anyone like to give us more info on it. Just looks another big community app that talks about everything. ?? Hows it help out with OF. very curious

fanofthereds

You can use it for many different forums if you like, but for me. I only use it for O-F. Makes it fast and easy to post pics from the lake and the font is usually easier to read on a phone/ipod than if your trying to read the actual side from a browser.