• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Rave T-MINUS 173 DAYS...and counting!!!

Espyville Outdoors

Gold Member
Who's ready for some great camaraderie...and a little bit of fishing?!?!?!?!?

Only 173 more days to go!!!! There are some things shaping up...and a few surprises too!!!

June 7th can't come quick enough!!!

K

k'az'r

^! Yep, gonna be a good time. :D
Still not sure if we'll be staying or commuting...
Will there be room at your place to pitch a tent Chris?

L

Larry

Pork...there are threads about camping in the meet forum...right below this thread. There will be several of us camping there...so far...room for plenty.:)

K

k'az'r

Thanks Mo, I saw the question asked (FishinFreak62), and saw pics of the room available, but didn't see specific mention of camping there.

I'm game either way, just wondered if there was limited space, if it was open camping, first come/first serve, if there's a sign up to camp, etc. Didn't just want to pull up & unload without prior authorization. :D

H

Halfa

dont worry Pork. Once everyone finds out that I'm camping there, there will be plenty of room for ya. ;)

T minus 172 days.

L

Larry

If at all possible Pork...set up between ww and I...I don't want him jinxing my tackle!

K

k'az'r

10-4 guys. ^!
But Mo, didn't you know shrug pickerel fever's contagious?!?! :eek:
It's gonna get passed down the line either way! :p
You're doomed! <>< :D

H

Halfa

Dont worry Mo, there are several ways to remove the Jinx on the tackle, and I have just the remedy for Pickerel Fever.:D

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
I heard thru the Grapevine that this meet will be a blast..just sayin......

sllloyd

i am hopeing to be there just not sure yet still to much time to tell lol i am a sper of the moment guy lmao