• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Report Swing Oil baits RB Worm

SWPABASS

I finally got a chance to use the Swing Oil 5 3/4" long "RB Worms" that I won at the members meet.

I used the RB Worm @ Lake Erie and had tremendous success drop-shotting this along the walls at the entrance to Presque Isle bay. I caught numerous Smallmouth and Largemouth Bass using the Watermelon candy color.

I also hit the main lake and had similar success with some really nice Smallmouths. 4# 8oz was the largest coming out of 30' of water.

Great Bait - I will be putting in an order for more of these along with some of their other products for sure.

Chuck

bass or bass?

I just got mine in my O-F care package from PaJNS yesterday. My favorite colors of soft plastics for our Arizona lakes is Morning Dawn and watermelon or watermelon with red flake. These watermelon candy color look great and I can't wait to try them out. Thanks again to our wonderful Outdoor-Fishing sponsors/vendors. :D:D