• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Video Stream fishing in Phoenicia, NY

TenXTimmy

Hello everyone, I wanted to share this video from yesterday in a small stream in NY. My father had caught some nice rainbows in this pool that morning. I hope it gets you all in the mood to wet a line this spring if you haven't already! Good luck- TenXTimmy

https://youtu.be/5GfLgwGK9qk

solitario lupo

TROUT SEEKER
Thanks for sharing. hopefully this month or next month ill get some days in to wet the line. still waiting for them to open the some of creeks that are closed till opening of trout.

bass or bass?

Hi Timmy, welcome to Outdoor-Fishing. If you scroll through the forums back through the years you'll find a wealth of information. Happy Fishing from Phoenix Arizona. <><