• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

SPYDRO Captures The Skittish Bonefish!

The Reef Flat's off Hawaii is Revealed!
Bonefish are extremely shy fish that are hard to approach & harder to catch. Recently i've been improving my system with different techniques & baiting. My last outing i did extremely well & debating if i'm going to release my findings. So far i learned the times they most likely strike to their schooling habits on the flats. I watch them every day while fishing. I've recently changed the type of bait used & found that it worked on the 1st day (2 strikes held & 2 strikes that got snagged on the reef). For now i'll be sharing the underwater videos.