• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Gallery Sllloyd's Bluegill Catch

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Here is a recent picture of Sllloyd's latest Fishing trip. Now thats what I call a good day of catchin.

Attachments

bass or bass?

That's a nice catch. My favorite place to fish on Canyon Lake always nets my partner and me anywhere from 30 to 100 mixed bag of bluegill, green sunfish, largemouth, smallmouth, yellowbass, & channel cats, primarily the sunfish though. Going back there again for my annual birthday trip April 6/7, 2012. :D

sllloyd

yes there is a mix of pumpkin seeds and gills. That is just what i kept lol i caught alot more than that

cwd

That picture just make me want to get out to the water.
I need to get me some gills. a fish fry should would be good right about now.
congradulations on your catch.