• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Review Ski's Spinners

Fish2DMax

Jerry A
I got Ski to make a little larger spinner and he provided the 1/2 oz size in three color combinations. We're using them as jump baits for schoolers on my home lake. This past weekend my favorite was the Fire Tiger while Jeremy preferred the Candy Raspberry White White Spinner color. It seemed they wanted to chase something so we were just burning the spinners as fast as we could reel them! For some reason we didn't get anything to hit the White on White Chartreuse Trailer Spinner, but what's to say that's not the one they prefer next time out.

Ski thank you for providing a quality product. We noticed that the longer trailer actually swings side-to-side as a fish tail does as it moves through the water. Too cool ^! I also gave two to a buddy last night. I think he'll like them as much as we do!

Attachments