• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Question? Site Question

opsman

Since I couldn't go the forum dealing with the site, I'm going to ask here. Been a member for awhile, need to know if there is a mobile app for this site, or do I have to bookmark it?
Thanks for the help

barresi

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer
What problem are you having with the site Opsman? Not really sure If I'm understanding your question. We do have a mobile app that we use with O-F, it's called Tapatalk, available on Android and iphones. But currently Tapatalk is having coding issues so the connection is spotty..We hope they clear it up soon. Back to your initial question. You shouldn't have to bookmark anything. You should be able to use/search the forum as normal. FYI internet explorer isn't the friendliest browser to use here. Fire Fox or Google Chrome work best.

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Tapatalk is now working. Once again Tech has fixes the issue. Tahnk You again Tech !!! You DA Man.......

opsman

No. What I meant was I wondered if you had an app for my iphone, instead of making a shortcut to my homepage. I saw the taptalk app, started to download but deleted it. I wasn't sure I wanted to get into it. Looks like an app to access all types of different forums, not just Outdoor Fishing.com

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Yes you can access other forums also. I only use Tapatalk for here. I only have OF on it. Try downloading it and if you don't like it uninstall. I like it....and many here use it. OF DOES not get a penny from Tapatalk but its a great app to use to get here from a Mobile phone. Fanofthereds made a good post about it here......http://outdoor-fishing.com/showthread.php?t=4809

barresi

Opsman...I use the tapatalk app only for O-F...It's a great app for posting pics and real time updates, especially when your out on the water...Like PaJNS said..give it a try..You wont be disappointed..

I have tapatalk for iPhone and access other forums with it, but haven't been able to access OF since sometime in Nov

barresi

Hoss...the coding issue has been fixed. You can now access O~F thru Tapatalk

Sent from the swamp...Where pan fish are plentiful and green carp roam.

Tech Admin

The Tech Support Dude...
How much interest is there for a specific tapatalk app that only does outdoor fishing?

Tapatalk does offer a service where you can build your own app for your forum, but they charge monthly for it.

If lots of interest, maybe PaNJS can look into it.

Typed on the Nexus