• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Rave Show us your catch!

Stash

For 51 weeks a year I am land locked in Indiana. For 1 week a year I fish and crab the Jersey shore. Below was caught on surf rod set up. Will post my blue fish catches later.

Attachments

barresi

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer
Guys and Gals...Post your catches here! Show off your Lunkers, Mini Lunkers...Saltwater, Freshwater...Let's see em!

barresi

Here's a few pics from a recent outing on the water..Using Koppers Live Target Menhaden Suspending Twitch Bait...caught some Bluefish that were on the feed. Got the stills off the GoPro camera.

lja1971

moonwolf71
here are some of my pics from this year, will start up in September again when I can put weight on my left foot

Right on! Yes I agree, ive even tried fresh cut an right on the ice but it doesn't help the taste of the bigger blues much. Heck yeah, love Ceviche! Sometimes we would mix it up fresh on the boat an eat it on the ride back to shore haha

barresi

I hate when that happens, your fishing one kinda fish and catch another...lol Great catch Mike!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

barresi

Way to go topwaterking, Walleye Justin...That there is some good fishing! ^!

Stash

Long Beach Island New Jersey 2013

Here are some pics from this years trip. :)

Surf fishing pic during the day was fighting about an about 30-40 pound sting ray. Got to beach and line broke 4 feet in front of me. Would of been a cool pic. Oh well next year right? lol

Attachments

barresi

Good job everyone...keep the pics coming!...Here's what saved the day today..Caught some jumbo Porgies and Spots...