• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Review: Kanan Aqua Relic Fatty

fanofthereds

Received my Aqua Relic Fatty from Kanan yesterday! Couldn't wait to get it wet so took a quick lunch break to test it out today.

Very impressed!!! This bait has the usual suspect you look for in quality lures, i.e. sharp hooks, solid construction and good balance in the water. But one cast and retrieve and you instantly see that this swim bait is set apart from all the others.

The action on this lure is unlike anything I have ever used. If you didn't know you just threw it out there, you'd swear a real fish was swimming right to you. And if you don't believe me, ask Larry the Largemouth:

Upon interviewing him after he met the Aqua Relic Fatty, he told me that he still thought it was a real fish!

Sorry for the literary embellishments, but this lure is truly an impressive lure and one cast will show you why too.